First of all, my post title is a movie quote. If you can guess what movie it's from you will get a treat.
So there are days where I am really bored at work and don't have much to do. So because of that I have decided to complete one of these 30 day challenge posts, but i will do 2 of them a day and make it a good 15 days. Enjoy my top fives challenge!
Top 5 Favorite Excuses
Not sure if they want the ones i think are actually clever or the ones that drive me insane to hear..... So i'll go with the latter
1. Not feeling well (when it's been said over 1,000 times)
2. Oh, sorry i didn't get your text or sorry i didn't see your text until now
3. Some round-a-bout way to explain they found something better to do and ditched out on whatever we had planned already
4. I forgot
5. I fell asleep, sorry
Now i know we've all used at least one of these, but i don't use them daily or weekly. It's when i hear the same excuse all the time or the same person uses a different excuse all the time that it seriously bothers me.... So if you're telling me some excuse, be creative.
Top 5 Favorite Books You've Read for School
Yikes. I've read some great books in my time, but most of them were not thanks to school... This will take some pondering.
1. Encounters with the Archdruid
2. My Name is Asher Lev
3. Tuesdays with Morrie
4. Desert Solitaire
5. Lord of the Flies (i know everyone hated this but i kind of liked it....)
So there ya have it folks!
I know I know!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's the Man!!
Boom Baby!!
:)
I am pretty sure I've done some of those excuses... :)
Thank goodness. I need this entertainment daily.
ReplyDeleteDude! I totally knew the movie! She's the man was on the tv the other day and it was amazing as always! Kind of makes makes me sad that Amanda Bynes had gone crazy!
ReplyDelete