Top 5 Names You Wish Were Yours
It's kind of weird to think of yourself as anyone else. I mean, I've been Laura for 24 years so i'm pretty used to it. It's weird to think of being called another name...... With that being said, here are the names I like...
1. Jennifer, Jenny, Jen
2. Hayley
3. Kelly
4. Heather
5. Tiffany
Top 5 Places You'd Like to Live
I know everyone loves their home state, and i'm no exception. I do love Utah; i think it's wonderful and it has a lot of what you can't find anywhere else! I have started to seriously loath winter though. I love the heat....But living here is a given, so i will say if i couldn't live in utah.
1. Arizona
2. California (probably southern, near the ocean....and disneyland)
3. Seaside Oregon
4. Denver Colorado
5. Florida
I love the name Laura. It is one of my favorites, and funny enough my mom really wanted to name me Lauren but caved to my dad. So there was a good chance you would have been named something else.
ReplyDelete