Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Wyoming and spreading love!

Ok. So....
Last sunday I drove up to Sheridan, Wyoming.
Our hotel was really nice but the tv's in the room didn't
get NBC....so we didn't get to see the superbowl.
But, we still had fun and drove around main st for a while.
Monday afternoon I started looking for places I could live.
Monday afternoon-evening I met with the employers who
wanted me out there and they took me on a tour and then
out to dinner. The town is not as small as i had thought.
They had like 4 swimming pools available throughout
the town and fields and gyms. It was actually great.
They offered me the job like the second i got there
and I told them it would take me some time to figure out
my plan. Tuesday morning i looked for more apartments and
we headed back to sandy, utah. For most of the drive home
I was planning on taking the job, because rejecting it would be
foolish since it was my dream job with a good pay.
Wednesday was spent crying and I was so confused.
After a visit to the temple and a blessing and lots of prayers,
I understood that there will be another opportunity for me.
So....long story short: i turned down their job offer.
I'm still working at PBR, but actively looking for another job.
But mainly, i'm happy again. I had never been so stressed in my life!
I'm feeling good and know the Lord is helping me out!

MOVING ON!!!!!
It was a holiday yesterday. A holiday i LOVE!
I have a theory about Valentine's day...
If you hate valentine's day it's because you are waiting
for people to do something for you, and it doesn't happen.
The holiday is about doing things for others and showing your
love and not only waiting for it.
I had some fun plans for this year! The night before I made these....

My mom did surprise me....
She bought me and Elise each a rose! Sure, a rose from my mom is different than a rose from a boy, but I will take it! For breakfast I made cinnamon rolls and took them to Mattress Warehouse.
See the cute heart ones in there?! Awww! I also passed out valentine's to the employees! Elise and I wore these adorable heart costumes and also delivered valentines' to my mom's work.
After delivering valentine's we went to the outlets in Park City! I had recently received a cash gift for graduating college and I've wanted this purse for quite some time...
There it is! It was cheaper than normal since it was from the outlets! Bonus!!! I love it! :)
Finally, to finish off the day, Elise and I went to dinner and a movie. I love love stories, don't you!?
So there ya have it!

1 comment:

  1. That takes some serious guts. I'm impressed. I'd really have a hard time saying no. I can't imagine how hard it was for you. Just imagine how awesome the one the Lord wants you to take will be!!! Wow!!

    I love how you just jumped into valentine's day. Looks like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete