Thursday, February 23, 2012

since this is my online journal

So, I usually only post updates in my life, but hey, this is like my online journal and I can post my ideas, feelings, etc. So, i shall tell you a story.
Someone close to me is lying to me. About something so insignificant that if this person had admitted it early on, we could move on. But, this person has continued to lie about it and it's not fair to me. We were very close. I don't trust this person anymore. Yet, this person has moved on and is acting like nothing happened. I don't know what to do. I've already confronted this person about the lie and the person made up more lies. UGH!!!!
In the bonus edition of stories: my cousin Elise lives with my parents. We are one month apart and have always been good friends. So, i get to see her a lot and we have lots of fun together!

Lastly, I NEED to sell my apartment contract, so please tell any single girls looking to live in provo. It's a great place but i'm looking and getting interviews for jobs in the SL valley and don't want an hour+ commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment