AGH!
So last week i decided to update my iphone with the new software.
Well, in the process it didn't end up backing up my phone....
So, yes folks. I lost everything on my phone. About 150 pictures, all my contacts, every played and passed level of angry birds. A tragedy, i know. So that was a bummer for my week.
Also, last week was Fall Break!!! YAY! So needed!
Friday night I went to the Matt Nathanson concert in Salt Lake with my roommates Courtney, Karissa and our friend Jenni. The opening band was great and Matt was awesome too. We had a blast!
Then on saturday there was a BYU football game. Elise was in town and went with me!
We had extra seats by us, so...Steve and his wife came and sat by us!
Later that day i went to the BYU women's volleyball game with Courtney and our friend Jake!
After the game, a group of us went to the new Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus!
I don't get scared in haunted houses...people jumping out at me doesn't work. It's the real stuff that scares me. Like dark, long hallways, claustrophobic areas...things like that. I did jump at one part. But it was still fun!
Then on monday i was feeling super weird. When i get sick my teeth tingle. Weird, i know. So, i stayed home from school and e-mailed all my teachers. Today i had a serious sore throat so i didn't go to class again. No school this whole week. Sheesh. I hate sore throats. They make me angry. Grrr.
So, that's the update for me. I had more fun pictures of pumpkin carving and such...but they were lost. Sad.
Oh, and guess what?! I finally got my name changed on the records at school, so now i get my full name on my diploma. Yay!!! :)
Enjoy these last few days of OCTOBLER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment