Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cuteness, mustaches, balloons and fingernails...

Well Hello!
Are you loving the perfect fall weather?! It's just PERFECT here in Utah.
So, here is a fun picture that may melt your heart. Fair warning.
Yup. That's me with my adorable niece Tessa.
Anyway, so school is going well. 2 of my 3 classes are really hard and that sucks, but what can ya do?!
I was accepted for graduation! YAY!!!!! I am currently trying to have my name changed on the school records...it has me as Laura E Tobler and I want my full middle name on my diploma, so hopefully it can change. I am accepted for GRADUATION!!!! Cool, huh? I know. I'm excited.
Work is....fine. I've been very happy and happy with my job. I struggle sometimes when i'm treated like i'm 5. I'm not. I'm 23. I've had many jobs and i'm intelligent and a hard worker. Please don't talk to me like i'm 5. Thanks. But, i do have good friends there, so that helps me stay happy, and stay period. Also, i will be starting to work for the events at work and for the manor in the riverwoods, and for all of the riverwoods when there is an event. Hope it is a good thing and works out.
Look how funny and adorable we are! :)
Last night at work we had a balloon guy there and man is he talented! I saw a buzz lightyear, indiana jones, a cuckcoo clock with moving bird, and many more.



Cool, right?! He made all the princesses, and all the ninja turtles.
Anyway...So i found just one more thing to make me festive...
AHHH! So cool, huh?!!?! Sally Hansen pack $9.49 and lasts for 10 days. I also have enough to do it another time. LOVE IT!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment