Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Why, hello there!

HALLOWEEN is the BEST and i miss it!!!!!
Octobler was awesome. I had an absolute blast!
Plenty of scary movies, a haunted house, candy, decorations and perfect temps.
The sunday before halloween my family had a party. We all dressed up in our costumes and went to the parent's for dinner.
 My mom made taco soup...with eyeballs and the meat...we're not sure who it was. We had jello with worms in it and pumpkin pie with cockroaches on top. A very spooky....and creepy but delicious meal.
After dinner we had a scavenger hunt. We dug up a clue in the horseshoe pit, the window well, the fountain, the wood pile and so on. We had a blast.
So, yes I was Lucille Ball
 The only thing i had to do was make an apron and poofer for under the dress. Jill helped me make both. $6.
After those festivities we frosted halloween cookies which i took back to provo for my roommates!
On Halloween I picked up a shift at work...I knew that no one would come in from 2-6:30 to do the ropes course, so i knew i would be paid to do nothing. AND we got to dress up, so since i can't wear a dress on the ropes course, i wore scrubs. I was nice and comfy.
Halloween was interesting because i woke up and my car's battery was dead. D-E-A-D. Not sure if it was just getting in the halloween spirit, or what, but that was a bummer.  So, my brother saved me this day by taking me places. That night we watched a scary movie and that was all. So, there ya go. Octobler was gone, just like that.
So, here we are in November. The air is colder and it's not pleasant. I feel like it should only snow and be cold in december and then every other month should be warm...
Yes, i go out of my way to frolic through the crunchy leaves. Do i care that people are watching and probably judging me? Nope. Also...i saw this little gem the other day...
What. The. Heck?! Apparently its hair gel...But, what woman goes into a store and see's this and thinks oh hey. That gorilla snot hair gel is the perfect thing for me. Weird.
In other news...There is only a month left of school. Yup. (one month plus finals week)
I am so excited to not have a math class again. I hate worrying about it and sucking at it...
Work is working....I've been told i will be trained to work events, and yet that hasn't happened. I should ask... So there you have it world. That is my life thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment