Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Octobler and Conference

It's Octobler!!!! yay!!! Best month of the year!
I do enjoy fall; the weather is pretty much perfect and there's warm food, carmel apples and best of all...
HALLOWEEN! Which means scary movies and awesomeness.
The first weekend of Octobler the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints holds General Conference.  The prophet and apostles of the church speak to us and give us messages of wisdom, insight and love. Conference is always such an uplift to my spirit and my well-being.  I had to work all day saturday, so i wasn't able to hear any of those talks, but i loved all the talks sunday.  For the afternoon session, my mom, sister and I went thanks to my dad being in the choir and getting good seats.




 We also got to meet up with my dad before the second session started. I'm so proud of him.
There were lots of good things said, and i've already made some goals on what i can improve on.
So from my notes i made these reminders and put them on the dresser next to my bed. This way i see them every time i go to bed and when i wake up.
Have i mentioned how much i love my roommates yet? I did? Well, i'll tell you again! They are adorable and hilarious and we have a lot in common and we just have fun together. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment