Ok. Got some things to post.
First: Boys are confusing.
Second: As a kid i hated that i had curly hair. It's still not my favorite, but i am grateful for it. Because with curly hair i can rock both styles. :)
School has been good this past week. Some crazy moments here and there, but things are working out. I have been so happy since i dropped the photography class. It was just too much to handle.
The latest football game (BYU vs CFU) was a lot of fun. It was a closer game so it was fun to watch and most of the stadium stayed until the end.
Saturday night was my friends bachelorette party! woo woo!
It was a lot of fun; played a game, watched her open presents, and chatted.
Also, i have this adorable niece that i love to pieces. Her name is Tessa, and she lives a block away from me in provo. bonus! I like to visit her and her parents whenever i can and whenever they will let me!
I'm super excited for conference next weekend! I've been reading the past conference ensign and it's been fun and spiritual, and i'm excited about what messages we will hear to inspire and lift us up!
Work is still good. I'm trying to stay a kid and enjoy my job of $7.50/hour (which i am very grateful for) and enjoy the lack of real responsibility while i'm still a college kid. Guess what? In 3 months...i'll be a college grad! haha! Here are the other pics that Jill took on my campus. Enjoy!
Love the pics. U look so pretty :)
ReplyDelete