Sunday, June 5, 2011

Birthday Eve

Saturday June 4th we held a baby shower for Jill and Tessa!
We all made a onesie or bib for the baby.
Mine is awesome. Period. My mom's is too.

After the shower it was birthday celebration time!!!
We went mini-golfing!
We played with skittles: a different action assigned to each color.
So before your turn you chose a skittle out of a bag.
If it was red you had to putt with your eyes closed. Green; have one leg in the air, etc.






After mini golf we headed back home for a BBQ and cake and ice cream!




The cake was strawberry flavored. Yum! And of course the cake is beautiful! I wanted to decorate my own this year but i got home late after work on friday night and i'm not nearly as talented as my mom is at it. So an hour later she was done and it looks great!
It was a good birthday celebration. I refuse to have a boring or uneventful birthday. I love birthday's so i will always enjoy mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment