It started by looking for all 50 while on vacation.
Everytime we would go somewhere we would look for license plates and try to get every state.
I've become very good at recognizing the license plates from a distance based on the picture.
When i get closer and can read it, i have already said it based on the picture.
But, I look at license plates every day i drive.
It's not longer a vacation type search.
I'm obsessed with seeing other state license plates.
On our most recent trip to Colorado, we got most of the states. A little over 40.
There are states that are hard to get every time we go somewhere:
South Dakota, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, Marlyand, West Virginia and Kentucky.
We can usually find the rest, but always struggle with these.
So, I'm obsessed with seeing license plates from other states.







We're the same way. I always get really excited with Hawaii on the mainland. Those are cool. :)
ReplyDelete