Monday, June 6, 2011

5 years since HS Graduation

Wow. I'm old!!!
5 years ago TODAY i graduated high school!!!
June 6th, 2006....aka 6/6/06
So, i shall reminisce. 
I loved high school. I was involved, had lots of friends and enjoyed every experience.
Our sports teams were the best and sporting events were the place to be!
Here are some pics from my high school days. Enjoy!






Being in madrigals is what occupied most of my time senior year. It was a lot of work and there were a lot of commitments.  I loved the people i got to spend every day with. We had a lot of fun times and memories i'll always remember. With all that said....i wouldn't go back. I have loved life outside of high school. I would only go back if i were able to keep the knowledge that i have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment