Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I've got gadgets and gismos a plenty!!!

So i picked up some cool things in Hawaii! For example:

This adorable "thumb piano" made out of a coconut! Hand painted with a sea turtle. I'm in love with it.
This fabulous Hawaii license plate will be attached to my awesome bike soon. It will be the cutest beach cruiser around (not that it wasn't already).
As is typical with going to Hawaii i collected some more kukui necklaces. I had black before and added  brown and nude.
 Welcomed to the stuffed animal family is Norman, the sea turtle. He's adorable. And super soft. I couldn't leave Hawaii without him.
The whale tale and sea turtle charm are some of new favorite jewelry. I also got some plumeria earrings.
I also brought back some sand from Ka'anapali beach and have purchased a shadow box frame and plan to put some in there with a picture from hawaii.

2 comments:

  1. felon!! didn't you know it's illegal to steal hawaiian sand?? :)
    we have that exact turtle, i'm pretty sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not illegal! My record is still clean!

    ReplyDelete