Yikes. It shouldn't be a huge surprise to anyone who really knows me that i don't like February and didn't have enough exciting events to blog about it. But, I will give a quick update on my life. Because I can. :)
I have been taking the Advanced EMT class for recertification since my intermediate license recently expired. It has been nice being a vet in the class and being able to recall information and procedures. Also, (watch out a horn is coming) I'm really good at IV's. toot toot. I have gotten a successful IV every time I have tried. It feels good.
I spent february looking for a job. Still. I applied all over the US and still found nothing. Moving to Florida was tempting, but not for a part time job that only paid $10 an hour. Sigh.
My singles ward had a weekend getaway at a cabin nearby and that was a lot of fun. Staying up till 2 playing games with single people my age. Perfect. Until we finally went to bed and I didn't sleep all night. I was in a sleeping bag on the floor and literally rolled around and maybe got an hour and half total of sleep. At 7 am i finally decided to get up. But, it was fun and I got to know more people in my ward...but it is kind of weird because i went to high school with half of my singles ward so i already know quite a few people, which i thought would be horrible, but its actually comfortable.
So february gladly ended, but i did miss out on februany and that was sad...and finally March arrived and brought spring weather! The first couple days of March I was able to be with my best friend and conveniently my cousin Elise. I was her companion for most of the time before we took her to the MTC. It's been really difficult to not text her everyday and tell her everything. I miss her.

No comments:
Post a Comment