Near the end of december I got tickets to see the Clippers play and Evan came with me.
The Jazz had the lead until the last few minutes of the game. Dang.
But, Evan is a Laker's fan and he is wearing a Jazz shirt. I win. :)
A few days later Elise flew in (new years eve) and we spent 5 days together.
We played games, played dance central and lit fireworks at midnight.
At city creek i found my favorite animal! Aren't we cute together?
So, this is one of my favorite earrings. I got it from Fossil. Well, one of them disappeared. I went through trash cans and searched for days. No good. Well Elise and i went to the Fossil outlet in Park City and I asked if they had any of these in the store. One of the workers said no, but the manager is currently wearing them. After a few conversations Elise said she would buy my lunch if I asked the manager how much she would charge me for her earrings. I chickened out, but Elise did not. She asked the manager and after a few minutes of conversation she just gave me one of her earrings.
MADE MY DAY!
See. Jazz Games. I love them. I also don't have an actual crush on Hayward. But I think it's funny, and he is my favorite Jazz player.
We went to the car show and dad found his new car.
I'm in full support of this as long as I get to drive it sometimes...
These pictures just make me laugh everytime i see them. So, i hope you laugh too.
Anyway. It's january and i'm still unemployed and still searching daily for a job. The good news is that I go to the gym monday through friday and get all sweaty. So, that's my January!



Thanks for not throwing me under the bus for the earring. :)
ReplyDeletehaha. you lost that earring!! jk. :)
ReplyDeleteSince we are both unemployed we should get together.... It only makes sense
ReplyDelete