Nightmare on 13th
After Asylum 49
I had plenty of opportunities to dress up for Halloween and everyone loved my costume!In case anyone forgot, I'm Leonardo; a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. We also got to dress up for halloween at work and basically do nothing all day. I was in the pinball tournament: meaning i was on the top 10 leader board for scores on a pinball machine. I ended up taking 3rd place. I was very proud of myself for beating out the winner of last years tournament.
The MMP crew
I also got together with one of my besties Christyn to watch a scary movie and carve pumpkins in the wonderful month that she now celebrates as octobler as well!
I made the gentleman pumpkin and Christyn made his lady pumpkin.
The sunday before Halloween we had Octoblerfest! Everyone is encouraged to dress up and come for dinner. This years menu included chili with eyes and lots of food with spiders and cockroaches in them.... After the majority of the crowd left, Becca and I made glitter pumpkins and watched Wait Until Dark (one of my favorite scary movies and a must before halloween).
What a wonderful month! Also, check out my cute brother, sister-in-law and their kids in costume!
Natalie as Rapunzel (she made all the costumes you will see her and the family in...She's talented!)
My niece Reese as Princess Zelda
The family








So fun! I wish I could have come to pumpkin carving night! I guess there are many more Octoblers to come! Love your costume!
ReplyDelete