Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A post about...Life

Wow. I have been busy!
In a few days I will be the last person left in the events department (besides my boss).
Both of the interns will be gone. Because of that, I am running every single event for the whole month on my own. There are days that I have 3-6 events to take care of. Last week my desk was piled with folders and I couldn't keep my head on straight. Thankfully, i'm an organized soul and have it all figured out and besides the headache that comes every afternoon, i'm feeling good. The days go by soooo fast which I love, but sometimes there aren't enough hours in the day for me to get everything done. Because of all the events I'm working, I will be clocking about 50 hours every week. Luckily i get overtime! :)

I can't believe "summer" is over. For me, summer is happening until Octobler!
It's been an awesome summer though! A couple weeks ago I went to provo and hung out with Becca!
We went to Seven Peaks and then floated the provo river! A day of fun in the sun and water. How perfect is that?!

So, other than that, life is good! Mom and i completed the Walk to Cure Juvenile Diabetes and had a good time! Obviously, this cause has a special place in my heart and I did this for my friends in OH with type 1.

Work changed a little bit because one of my good friends there left. Boo.   :(
Ken and Nat came for a week which was awesome! Ken spent the days looking/networking for a hopeful job out here. At nights we got to hang out. I've always been pretty close with Ken and I love his amazing wife who i consider a great friend of mine. We shopped, went up the canyon, they visited me at work and Ken went go karting and we all went to the first byu game of the season.

Football season is back which I LOVE!!!!!
Walking into Lavell Edwards Stadium just makes me smile! I love football!
I love getting to hang out with Emily during every game!

I also went to the state fair with Kamry.
We had a total blast! We went the opening night once we got off work.
We walked through and saw all the animals and then saw a comedy and stunt show which was hilarious!
Seriously, i haven't laughed like that in a long time! Then we saw Parachute in concert which was fun!

I finally got to have some "hot laps" at work! This means one of our professional drivers takes you around the track at 105-110 mph. It was so much fun!!!! I could easily see why motion sickness pro people would struggle with this, cuz it is kind of nuts, but so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Dude... Jealous doesn't even describe! 57, it's a good number.

    ReplyDelete