Sunday, April 29, 2012

In-Laws

Recent happenings have made me think:
It was my sister-in-law Jill's birthday on friday so I was thinkin about her.
My other sister-in-law Natalie will be here in about a month, so she's been on my mind too.
My brother-in-law Jeff is nearby and i've seen him recently.
So, all this made me think.
I am SO blessed. My siblings have made wonderful choices in choosing their eternal companions.
Natalie is just so amazing; she is super talented and can create anything. She's also someone i can tell anything. I can call her or text her with drama, or boy news, or anything and we can talk for a long time. I just love her so much and I am so excited to spend a week with her soon!
Jeff is great too; he's quiet around a lot of people, but that makes his humor even better. When he cracks a joke, it's a good one. You can see how much he loves his kids when he plays with them, and i truly enjoy hanging out with him and playing games.
Not sure what Jill thinks, but for me, we've become a lot closer in the last 2 years. Since we've lived about a block away, i'm able to see her often. I've been around in times of heartache and in times of joy. It was great to know that if i needed to escape my crazy roommates or just talk, i could go to her place and we'd chat. She also provided me with many meals, which are always delicious and healthy!
I love that i can consider my sister-in-laws and brother-in-law my friends and I know they will always support and love me even though we've really only known eachother for 10 years or less.
Good job Ken, Katie and Rob!

2 comments:

  1. aww lar you made my day:) You are an awesome sister and I love ya. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too Laura! I love you. I'm really grateful we have become such good friends.

    ReplyDelete