So I guess it's been awhile....
I'm now a boring loser.
All I do is go to work...
I wear the same ugly uniform everyday and have no adventure.
womp womp. Sad.
But, i'll update on what i can.
So work has become...awful. We can no longer read or do homework.
I understand why this would be a problem when we are busy...
but we are only really busy on the weekends and the night shifts.
So, yes, because we can no longer read we stand there staring off into space
since there is no one to help, and we've already cleaned everything,
so there is nothing to do. That and a team lead is an absolute nazi making life miserable
for everyone. So, my desire for a new job has jumped a billion notches.
There are a few fun things still left: like story and craft time.
I usually get to make a sample for the craft:
Paper Bag puppet. This was my beautiful princess creation.
This, is my co-workers creation (which we didn't let the public see):
When i'm not at work, the nerd in me fights.
I either read Harry Potter or play Zelda: Skyward Sword.
This is the first time i have read past HP3 and i am so into it that it frightens me.
I also play zelda everyday and love it. I am a nerd.
The other day i went to the car show with my dad and found my new dream car:
The 2012 Jeep Liberty. Yes, Please!!!!!
I also saw the cars that are nice to look at, but i will never own:
So, there ya have it folks. Besides hating my job and being nerd; there's really nothing more to say!
Have a good week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment