It's December! It still blows my mind how fast time is going. So weird.
What is even more weird? The fact that i've had my last week of classes as a student.
It is a very weird feeling. It won't really feel weird until January when everyone is back in school and i'm not.
I have been searching for jobs everyday for the past two weeks...
As great as the Provo Beach Resort has been for me...I am an adult with a Degree and that job doesn't treat me as such. I know it's time to move on, and trust me I am ready for it. I just need to find a new one. Hate it when that happens. Anyway. This past tuesday was my mom's work party. Dad had motab practice and couldn't make it, so I was my mom's date for the evening. The party was held at Gayle Miller's home and it was beautiful. The food was catered and that was delicious. I know most of the people my mom works with and they recognize who I am, so it was a fun evening.
Also, this past monday i had a stats test to take. I wasn't really prepared and I didn't know the material as well as i should have. I've been worried about this class from day 1 because it is a hybrid course, which means you teach yourself the material and the teacher just answers questions. Oh Boy. Math is not my strong suit and teaching myself will be tough. And it has been. But, i prayed for help on this test so that i could 100% for sure graduate. After the test was over, i felt like i bombed it. Total disaster. Wednesday comes and i get my test back....
I was pleasantly shocked. My heavenly father is aware of me, he loves me and he knows what I need. Could i have done more to prepare for this test? Yes. But, the Lord is there to help me when i fail.
Anyway, I am excited to be a college grad and have some real me time. No tests or homework to worry about (just finding a job) and i can finally read what i want and have time to do what i really want. I have started the Harry Potter series again. I have not read the whole series yet, so here i am, starting over. I'm looking into gym passes and asking around for which gym is best with no contracts. I want to cook real meals and expand my horizon from more then french toast. I want to study the ensign and scriptures, attend the temple as often as possible and do some more service. I am excited for this new adventure in my life!
woohoo!!! Congratulations! Being done is great, weird, but great!
ReplyDeleteI started the HP series, too. I'm in number 5. It's a hard one for me. So sad and depressing. But I'm finding more of the funny stuff reading it again. Have fun reading it! When you need books to read, ask me or liz. Liz usually has the best ones to read though.
Yay for graduating! As far as gym passes go, I would recommend Gold's Gym on 9th East. I only pay $10 a month and there is no contract to sign. Down side is that you have to pay a $30 gym fee every six months and that the membership is only good at the gym on 9th. But, it's the closest gym to me anyways and so it didn't really matter. Gook luck with everything and congrats on being a college graduate!
ReplyDeleteI like the pic!
ReplyDelete