Monday, December 19, 2011

the Tale of the C's

Why hello! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. There's only 5 days until Christmas! So, guess what?! Finals week is over and i am a college grad! I got my final stats grade and all is well. I passed and life is good! So, it's been a great past week. As i walked up to take my stats final i started to get a little choked up. So, i snapped some final pics of campus while i was still a student.


The next day (officially no longer a student) i worked and made this adorable craft:
Awwwww! :) Then after work i relaxed and went to fat cats/cost vida with Courtney for her work party. They had the place booked out so we bowled and ate for free. I got a 134. Not too bad for not wearing bowling shoes.
Aren't we super cute?! Yeah, i know. So after court's work party, i went to my work party! We were having a wii mario kart tournament on our giant golf simulators.
I played well and people were impressed that i had skills. haha. We also did a secret santa exchange and got to bowl. Just Dance was also played on the wii.
This is Evan and me with our gifts. Pretty awesome, we know! Friday after work i drove home and went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with my mom, aunt and cousin. The concert was amazing. I absolutely loved it! Nathan Gunn was awesome!!!!
 Don't worry, this wasn't taken during the performance, so no rules were broken. But, yes. It snowed in the conference center. It was so pretty and sooooooo so cool!!!
It's been a weird Christmas season since I haven't been home much. But, when i have been home, it's been awesome. Look how beautiful our tree is:
So there ya have it. It's been a fun and eventful week and Christmas is almost here! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment