Well, hello there.
My family had a bit of a shock last week when we learned that my uncle had died.
My parents, sister and I dropped everything and drove to seattle to be with family and for the services.
The world lost a truly amazing man. He was so awesome and i truly loved him so much.
He will be missed by those still on this earth, but he is healthy and happy and with the ones he loves in heaven.
So, it was a struggle to miss the second week of classes. I HATE missing class. I love going and i feel so caught up and i understand concepts when i attend class. So, missing a whole week is not easy for me. I am catching up though and feeling better about my classes. I had very understanding teachers.
I love my family. Every single person in it. Extended too. I have the best cousins, aunts and uncles that i could imagine. We all have so much fun together and i'm glad we're so close. So, it was fun to spend time with those who could be there.
Other than that, nothing is really new. I've been doing school work trying to catch up, working at PBR and hanging out.
I had pictures, but i'm too tired to deal with that right now. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment