This kid has to be right.
And annoying.
He treats everyone around him like they are stupid and that he knows more.
He's a philosophical kind and likes to contest everything.
So, the other day he says that he is not proud to be an american.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
This was just after 9/11.
He says he doesn't support the war and he doesn't support the troops either.
All the soldiers are fighting an immoral war, and are therefore immoral themselves.
At this point I had steam coming out of my head.
I felt physically sick after listening to this kid be an idiot.
So today i said something about a bug, maybe a mosquito biting me.
Of course he has to interject that mosquito's aren't bugs.
To me, they are. Spiders may be arachnids, but guess what, to me they are bugs.
So, he has to fight me on this and i don't care.
So, more employees stop by my desk and he asks them what their favorite bugs are.
So they say bug types and he corrects them too. Just to bug me.
Why? Give it a freaking rest and leave me alone.
Then, he comes to escort me and my till at closing and he's humming the star spangled banner and america the beautiful. REALLY?! Leave me alone and grow up.
He drives me nuts. I had to vent it out how obnoxious and immature he is.
Thanks for reading. haha
what an idiot. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeletevery irritating. I'm irritated for you and I don't know him. yuck.