Monday, August 29, 2011

My lunch packed up...

Hello!!!!
Alright, so what has happened the past 10 days...
The week before school started I worked all day, every day.
It was a little un-fun to spend my last week of summer inside and working, but that's life, huh?
So, on saturday the 27th, i had a little pool gathering at my old young womens president's house and my group of laurels.  We had crepe's and swam and caught up and it was great.
Then i had to start packing up my stuff because i was moving into my apartment that night.
Bleh. I hate moving.
So, i got here and moved in and things are GREAT!!!!! I have two of the best roommates i have ever had.
Courtney- she was in my ward last year and we were in the same FHE family. I thought she was pretty amazing and hilarious and decided to move in with her this year.
Karissa- She is new to me, but i really like her. She's also my first blonde roommate- that i've shared a room with.
I am 3 apartments down from the one i had last year, so i'm in the same ward and i love it.
So here we are today.
My LAST first day of school.
WHAT?!?!!? I know, right?!
This semester will be harder than i thought.
I don't have any classes with some of my favorite people from school.
That's kind of a bummer. I miss them.
I love UVU and I loved UVSC.
I have loved every second of my college career and I will really miss it.
My mom mentioned that she wouldn't be there to take a picture of me on my first day.
Well, no worries. I had a roommate to do it!
On sunday, Jill took pictures of me on campus and i'm so grateful to her for it!
My mom joined the fun and took some with her camera. Here is a preview:

So, there ya have it folks. Life is good. I'm living in Provo and i'm going to have an amazing last semester and i'm totally excited.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so happy for you! And a little jealous that I won't be there to share any of it with you...but I suspect we have adventures in the future waiting for us, right? (Please say yes.) Love you!

    ReplyDelete