Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's July!!!!!!!!

Every now and then i decide to check my blood sugar. This day and time i was juuuuust right!
It's been super hot and humid the past few days, so we've been going to the pool. But, the pool is freezing! It takes the breath out of you when you jump in.
It's been like pulling teeth to get others to enjoy fireworks with me. What cruel world were you people raised in!?!? I told a girl about how my mom and i can sit out on the driveway forever just throwing pop-its. She decided she wanted to move to utah. But, i get so excited about fireworks and i bought some and i have to pull people to enjoy them with me. They are crazy!
I've been a D.D. a few times now, and i'm so grateful for the word of wisdom and for the knowledge i have. I never want to drink alcohol. It changes people. But, last night it was just me and 2 other girls who went out to dinner and a grill/bar. They got all dressed up, and i tried...but my hair does not do what i want it to out here. Humidity and Laura...not a match!!!
I let it do it's natural curl thing, but even that doesn't work out and i pull it back. :) Needless to say, I am excited and thankful for dry, Utah heat!!!! The past few days, there have only been a few of us here at camp. And the most of us= girls. We were cleaning out an area of camp and found a tall cabinet full of board games. SCORE!!!! So, we took a break from cleaning and such and played perfection, ker plunk, and Life. Good times. I mentioned making homemade ice cream and everyone was all like..."Whaaaaa?" So we got the needed ingredients and made ice cream in bags. They were all excited and loved the taste. I'm here to teach!
So, my favorite holiday is here and i hope it's amazing. I have plans, so it should be awesome! And i will be taking plenty of pictures and of course, sharing them on here, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment