Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 2 in California- park hopping animals

We started our day nice and early and used our "Magic Morning" pass at Disneyland. This is meant for people who have 3+ day passes to get in the park an hour earlier than the public. Well...it was packed with people... So instead of trying to get on any rides right away we decided to meet some characters! 4 of the main disney characters were right in the front so we were able to meet 3 of them.
 Ready for day 2





Goofy was the first of many characters to bow to me because of my shirt
After this we went on Star Tours and had the longest wait for this ride- magic morning is not worth it.
Once California Adventure opened we went over there and i got fast pass tickets for the Cars ride and Evan was able to come and spend the day with me! So he and I went on california screamin followed by tower of terror. (Tower of Terror is both of our favorite rides). We met Chip N Dale and hopped on the Ariel ride which was really pretty cute! We went back to disneyland and went on the matterhorn (single rider- which saved many many minutes...) and then we met Rapunzel!!!
 Screamin #1
 Sometimes the best part of a ride can be figuring out which pose to do for the picture...
 Adorable, right?!


 My shirt says, " I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney Princess".
Rapunzel and I had a good chat about life, why i'm only 99.9% sure, where Flynn was and her frying pan. 
After this we went back to California Adventure for our fast passes on the cars ride and then back to disneyland for Indiana Jones twice in a row with fast passes. Then back again to california adventure for screamin twice and then BACK to disneyland for dinner and space mountain. Then back to california adventure for the world of color show. I was at disneyland for over 12 hours... my feet were in pain that i can't even describe.  In case you weren't keeping track- we (Evan and I) park hopped 7 times.... It was a little insane, but we had a fun day!
 Maci and I on the Cars ride (which is so fun and cute!!!)

 Indiana Jones - again, this ride is just amazing
 Screamin #2
 Screamin #3
 A Bug's Life 3D show
Space Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment