Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Catch Up

Top 5 Biggest Fictional Crushes
              1. Chuck Bartowski
              2. Flynn Ryder
              3. Jesse (from Pitch Perfect)
              4. Stefan Salvatore
              5. Jack (from LOST)

Top 5 Reasons You Feel the Way You Do  Right Now
             1. Uhhhhh. I guess I'm feeling happy. I've been emailing back and forth with my best friend who is on her mission, so it's always good to chat with her.
             2. I feel hungry... I didn't have breakfast this morning
             3. Tired... the long weekend has thrown me off and now i'm back at work!
             4. Hopeful... It's a rainy week which i HOPE means some lightening and thunder
             5. Good. I just feel good.

Top 5 Languages You Wish You Were Fluent In
             1. Spanish
             2. Italian
             3. Swedish
             4. French
             5. Sign

Top 5 Trends/Styles You Abhor
            1. Mini shorts so short that the bottom of the pockets hang out
            2. Crazy colored hair
            3. Tattoos
            4. Skinny jeans
            5.

Top 5 Dream Jobs
            1. Event Planner
            2. Community program coordinator
            3. Sports coach
            4. Mom
            5. Camp director

Top 5 Super Powers
            1. Mind Reading
            2. Teleportation
            3. Telekinesis
            4. Enjoy working out
            5. Become a Jet ski

Top 5 Favorite Beverages
            1. Milk
            2. Water
            3. Vanilla Coke Zero
            4. Diet Dr Pepper
            5. Virgin Mai Tai

Top 5 Favorite Things to Do Where You Live
           1. Camping
           2. Boating
           3. Be with family
           4. Jazz games
           5. BYU football games

No comments:

Post a Comment