Alright.
So, after missing a week of photography class i was pretty behind and confused.
Then, i am all ready to get going again in class and the card is messed up and we are unable to get the pictures off the card. So, now i'm behind 3 assignments and i have no idea how to run the software and still not sure how to work the camera. I was so stressed. I've always wanted to take photography but have never had the time in my schedule till this semester. It was supposed to be my fun class that wasn't stressful and that i enjoyed. So much for that! I wasn't as stressed about any other class as much as this one. So....
I dropped it.
I was so confused and lost and behind and i wasn't having any fun. I will continue to explore with the camera and try and figure things out on my own. I will post some of the pics i took when i get them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment