Thursday, June 23, 2011

So Proud

Wow!
What a day!!!
I have a new niece!!!!
Isn't she beautiful?! Tessa Anne. I wish i were there, and i'm so happy for them.
Also, today was the last day of the first camp session
Phew!!!!
The last few days were a bit tough.
The girls were getting a bit catty and such.
We had an award ceremony when the parents came today
We celebrated the kids giving themselves their first shots,
doing their own site change
and i won't lie
i choked up and my eyes got a little watery
I was so proud of all of these kids
It's not easy to count carbs for everything you eat, to pinch your fingers 5+ times a day, and to get shots everyday
They are so brave and i was so happy for them for growing
 This is my cabin of girls (minus 1)
 These are a couple of the boys that i have for 2nd and 3rd period
Me with Katie and Chiara

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family!!
    What cute kids, too! I'm glad you're having so much fun and loving those kids!
    Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete