We had friday off from camp, so we decided to go to downtown cleveland!!!
We started by going to a shore of Lake Erie!!
Besides the trash along the shore and all over the place in general, it was pretty and fun. :)
After Lake Erie we headed for the Cleveland Indians baseball game!
This was my first MLB game
And I loved it!!!! It was so much fun!
The Indians beat the Pittsburg Pirates which was fun.
There were fireworks after the game which were amazing.
And it was dollar dog night. Awesome!
It was such a fun day! I loved going downtown and seeing the sights.
As we drove the Rock n Roll hall of fame was pointed out, as well as the browns stadium, and the cavaliers stadium was right next to the baseball stadium. I was also shown the flats- where the drew carey opening sequence was filmed.
So, things are going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment